SuperBike Racing is the complete motorcycle-racing package brought straight into your home. This is true simulation software where the detail is phenomenal. Now you can tinker and tweak the performance of your bike without worrying about oil on the carpet!
These superbike racing games are very challenging because they are practically made up of several levels all in one… You need to pass all of these to get to the end and become the champion. From all of these games you can try and play Need For Adventure! This wonderful game can offer you some adrenalin and a little bit of on edge fun…
So, if you are looking to play some superbike racing games this is a very good game to start with… Need For Adventure is not a boring game that can put you to sleep but a game which you can play for a very long time because you will have only one level made up by several smaller ones that harden as you advance.
By using the arrow keys you can easily drive the bikes from these superbike racing games, but be careful not to tip over because you will loose! When you are feeling instable when you play chopper games you can use the side arrows to stabilize the bike and if you are vigilant enough everything will be fine!
- Race on any of 9 highly detailed racing circuits
- Compete against up to 23 computer controlled motorcycles
- Split screen mode for head-to-head racing against another player
- Full workshop allowing complete control of the motorcycle's setup
- Real world race conditions including wet weather
- 6 different difficulty levels, from Novice to Ace
- Trainer mode for fast learning of the tracks
- Customisable controls with keyboard, joystick, racing wheel or mouse
- Help modes with autobraking and steering assistance for the novice rider
- Practice, Single Race and Championship gameplay modes
- Multiple camera views including on-bike and TV Camera
( Size : 29,012 KB )